How do I use OXYfit - Five Easy Steps
1. First remove the shrink wrap.
2. Take the inhalation cap from the can.
3. Turn the inhalation cap round and clip it on to the top of the can.
4. Hold the can in one hand. Fit the inhalation cap over nose and mouth with the cut out to the top. With one finger press down the lever on the inhalation cap for about 1 to 1.5 seconds while inhaling and then release while exhaling.
5. Repeat 8 to 10 times.
When oxygen is released it mixes with the ambient air in the inhalation cap. This results in the user only inhaling oxygen enriched air and helps prevent an excessive intake of oxygen.
How often can OXYfit be used?
This can vary depending on an individual's specific requirements. The typical usage is 8-10 inhalations, several times a day. If you have any questions, please contact OXYfit and we'll be happy to assist you.
Who benefits from breathing oxygen:
In general: Anyone who feels run down and experiences loss of energy and concentration or is tired can benefit. A few minutes after 8 - 10 inhalations of oxygen enriched air the first signs of improvement and wellbeing can be felt. If required, the inhalation exercise can be repeated after 10 minutes.
OXYfit is medical oxygen with a purity of 99.5%. It is manufactured by Newpharm in Lugano, Switzerland, subject to pharmaceutical conditions according to GMP and is certified and monitored accordingly.
OXYfit is compressed into light weight cans, without propellant and is available in the following sizes:
- 2 litre can sufficient for 15 - 20 inhalations
- 5 litre can sufficient for 30 - 40 inhalations
- 8 litre can sufficient for 70 - 80 inhalations
- 110 litre bottle sufficient for up to 60 minutes' continuous supply.