Please note: Currently, we can only ship this product to addresses in Europe.
110 Litre disposable steel bottle with regulating pressure valve (max. 4 litres per minute) and oxygen mask
View our PDF instructions for use of 110 litre or 66 litre steel bottle with regulating valve and oxygen mask. (See here for information about PDF documents).
Life-Enriching Oxygen can be helpful in so many ways. Here are just a few examples:
- Increased performance in sport by up to 25%
- Arming the immune system, speedier rehabilitation and healing of wounds
- Mental fitness improved at any time
- Delaying the cell ageing process and improving concentration
- Breathing eased in summer during spells of high ozone levels and heat
- New energy when tired while driving or at work
- Relief in poorly ventilated conference rooms, class rooms or air conditioned offices
What does the oxygen do?
Applied in the correct way, oxygen-enriched air can increase the feeling of well-being
and as an indirect result, the quality of life. OXYfit helps the body to deal with these
situations when related to an inefficient supply of oxygen:
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep apnoea
- Cluster headache/migraine
- Lack of enthusiasm
- Physical and mental stress
- Increased ozone levels
- Smog and air pollution
- Breathing difficulties
- Sport and Leisure
- In badly ventilated rooms
- When driving and in traffic jams
- After alcohol intake
Clinical trials have shown that the oxygen content of the blood is raised on average by 15 - 20% after 10 breath intakes. Inhalation can support an increase in vitality.
With regular breathing at a flow of 2 litres per minute the oxygen is sufficient for approx. 55 minutes.
Dimensions: weight - 1296g, height 32cm, diameter 7cm
This product is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease or medical condition. Always consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking this product.